Chiropractor for Children
Children’s chiropractic addresses many common childhood issues that parents face on a daily basis, yet are unsure how and where to obtain treatment. Parents are continually surprised at the extensive range of conditions that can be treated and how quickly they may resolve.
My chiropractic treatment for children aged 12 years and under is gentle and safe, and I recommend a check for every child. The number of treatments is individualised, however, in most cases will be short term. Completion of treatment is important to see the full result.
Common musculoskeletal issues include:
- Growing pains
- Feet/ foot turned in or out
- Delayed walking without an obvious cause
- Issues with balance: clumsiness, unable to ride a bike by 6 years, constant tripping and falls
- Joint pain: ankle, knee, hip, wrist, elbow
- Clicking joints
As an experienced paediatric nurse I also take an active interest in working with children who present with the following issues:
- Poor sleep
- Recurrent tonsil or ear infections
- Bed wetting and daytime wetting
- Bowel issues: soiling, incontinence, constipation, chronic diarrhoea.